From start to finish, Logotricity strives to make your project run smoothly and efficiently. We’re available to consult with you before your project begins and answer your questions along the way. Jobs vary in scope, detail and time to completion. The steps below will guide you through the process.
1. Get your request in the queue.
It takes time to be creative so your help in notifying us of any events that occur during the year is helpful so we can plan accordingly. To get your project rolling you should submit a personal shopper request to Impressions Marketing or email us CustomerService@Logotricity.com.
WHAT TO INCLUDE IN YOUR REQUEST:
· Tell us about your project. Describe in detail what you would like accomplished. (i.e., promotion of an event, recruitment for a program, etc.) If you’re not sure about what you need exactly, we’re here to help you create the plan.
· Tell us who your audience is. Who ideally will be reading/hearing about your project?
· Send us what you’ve got. Be sure to include any text or images when you request your project. If you have examples of pieces you really like, send those, too. It is very helpful to the team to fully understand your project. Send us your ideas. We would love to hear them.
· Share your timeline. When do you need your pieces? This is really important as your timeline may affect production time and therefore your budget. Short on time? Don’t worry, we have products that are available for rush order.
· Tell us about your budget. This information will help guide the project. Impressions Marketing will help you find the perfect products to fit your budget.
· Tell us who you are. Your contact information. Don’t forget to include your telephone and e-mail.
· Final approval is necessary. Who is the final approver of this project? Will they have to be looped in on all project details?
ON OUR END:
Once we receive your request, our Customer Service Specialist will contact you to discuss your project in detail and begin working on it.
2. Meeting of the minds.
Depending on the size and scope of your project we may need to visit a bit more. This may involve meeting face-to-face, which our team is more than happy to come to you. We’re here to guide you through the process and together we will plan the best ways to accomplish the goals of your project. Rest assured our team is ready to help in any way we can.
3. What’s your budget and time frame?
Impressions Marketing works hard to keep products in your budget. We are here to help you design and produce the pieces you need for your project. We will help in acquiring price quotes from different factories and products. Price estimates are based on job specifications. We work hard to get you the best value for your dollar. Once your vendor is selected we ask that you take steps to complete the necessary forms for your purchase.
4. Let the creativity flow.
You name it and Impressions Marketing has done it—hats, tumblers, greeting cards, custom flash drives, food gifts, pens, group apparel, event items, flashlights, and even awards, tradeshow booth wraps and much more. We’ll make it happen.Once the total scope of your project has been determined, you’ll meet with our team to discuss the creative direction of your project. We’ll come prepared with multiple concepts and together we will decide what will work best to meet the goals of your project. All ideas must go through an approval process with the client. Once a concept is approved we will move into the production phase of the project. We will check in with you at each phase of the project to make sure we are on the right track.
5. Review and approve.
Design Approval…Order Details…Production, oh my! At each stage of your project, you will be asked to review and approve before moving to the next phase.This assures that we are all on the same page at all stages of your project.
6. The final step.
Once you give the design approval, we will send your design file and order details before going to production. Once items are in production and out for shipment, you will receive tracking information. When your project is ready, it will be delivered directly to you.